- The phrase "language of SAS" or “SAS” used in this web site is used to describe the computer language commonly called "the SAS language"
- The phrase "SAS program" used in this web site is used to describe scripts, programs and applications written in the language of SAS. It does not refer to software sold by the SAS Institute.
- Whenever referring to the software sold by the SAS Institute, the phrases “SAS Software” or “by SAS Institute” are mentioned.
- SAS India is not associated in any way with SAS Institute Inc
- SAS India does not conduct any training on the SAS® System from the SAS Institute Inc
SAS, Base SAS, SAS/ACCESS, SAS/AF, SAS/CONNECT, SAS/GRAPH, SAS/IntrNet, SAS/STAT and SAS/TOOLKIT are trademarks of the SAS Institute. SAS and all other SAS Institute Inc. product or service names are registered trademarks or trademarks of SAS Institute Inc. in the USA and other countries. ® indicates USA registration.